Personal Care Suites offer all of the services listed for Independent Living
+ TLC. These suites are designed for residents with limited mobility. The
Apartment layout rquires fewer steps for the resident and yet you have all
the living quarters needed. (Type 4)
Residents must be mobile, mentally alert, and be able to transfer. You will
have a private living quarter with a patio and full kitchen. Also provided
is personal assistance with activities of daily living, along with nurses
(LPN) and Aides at your service 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Activities are under the direction of our certified Activities Director
and you wil be provided with a monthly calendar of events.
- Three meals a day
- Touch up apartment daily, remove trash, pick up dishes, make and turn down beds
- Flat laundry
- Nurses rounds to your apartment every two hours
- Separate dining room with personal service, if needed
- All utilities (except phone)
- Medication control
- Church services on Sunday, Bible study on Tuesdays, and devotional on Wednesday.
- Social and recreational activities
- Dressing and bathing assistance
- Consideration for special dietary needs (pureed foods available)
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood sugar testing for diabetics (with doctor's orders)
- Nurses on duty (LPN)(Nurse assistants) and (Aides) on duty 24 hours a day
- Long term care insurance accepted – we do the paperwork
- Sitters are available.